Monday, July 10, 2006

The Picture Taker.

Been keeping busy lately. Along with this blogging thing, i've been travelling, camping and watching soccer...... all the while taking pictures and putting them in the internet.

In case i haven't mentioned it, i have a Flickr account, where i've been putting some of my pictures. The flickr thing is ok, but there are things about it that annoy me. not that important......

He's a brief recap of the last week or so......

I went away for a weekend with my church's "young adult" group, called JUKAMEN. we camped in christine's parents'
I've bebackyard, just hanging out, picking cherries, relaxing, going swimming, and for myself and 2 others, sleeping under the stars. it had been so long since i got away and slept under the stars. just amazing.





Then this wednesday morning i started helping the Ungers pack their things into a couple vehicles and head to Regensburg, where they'll start pastoring in September. They're house is great and i'm so happy that i was able to go along to help move and set things up. Jens and i definately enjoyed the 3 day trip to bavaria. It also ended up being a great chance to see Michael and Susanne before i leave.... good times partying and eating weisswurst.



I was lucky enough to have people along to eat my salad for me.

The world cup final came up on me way too fast. I'd be looking forward to the whole thing for so long and then it was gone in the blink of an eye and many many hours in front of a TV. i watched in final in front of the schloss in karlsruhe. good times, though i still can't believe italy won....... or that zidane went out like he did.






There will definately be more to come.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared!
Was geht ab?
Das ist ja cool, dass du Michael besucht hast.
Ich war grad auf Ulfs Seite, da dachte ich ich schau mal was du so treibst...

Mir geht es ganz gut soweit. Ich vin jetzt noch ein paar Tage in Heidelberg an der Uni und ab September gehe ich für 1 Jahr nach Tôkyô.
Yeah!

Mach's gut und genieß deine restliche Zeit in Deutschland!!
Ciao!!
ben