Monday, April 17, 2006

Hair Loss.

So it started because i was just lazy and didn't want to shave, then i thought it would be fun to just let my beard grow again and see what happens. It didn't look good, but it was fun for a while. I decided that i'd let it grow until my ski vacation, then slowly experiment. please feel free to comment or give ratings on the different styles.

Here' the full beard view which, granted, was a bit out of control.















Then I shaved the chin out. yeah. I look alot better in other pictures, but there aren't any.














Proceeding onward, i removed the nasty stache and ended up with the mutton chops. I have honestly say that i like this the most.

This is the final result. well, as of now. the normal pointy sideburns. I'd debating going back to the chops though. let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, geil! der absolute hammer! ich fand den ersten schnitt am besten!

Anonymous said...

Jep. Der Erste gefällt mir auch am Besten mit der Skibrille. Rating: Definately 10 out of 10!

Anonymous said...

chops! chops!